Turbovac MAG Bearing Turbo Pump Service Scope of Work
- Decontamination and removal of toxic materials and safe disposal in accordance with regional and federal regulations
- Expert evaluation and inspection
- Standard cleaning of all working surfaces
- Replacing of consumable parts such as o-rings, gaskets, vent and purge hardware, and shipping caps with new genuine OEM parts
- Replacing, if necessary, sleeves, shaft bushing, stand or legs, water fittings, and inlet screens
- Exchange of MAG bearing cartridge with a remanufactured unit
- Reuse of rotors, stators, rings, shafts, bearing plates, and bushings, if in tolerance
- Reset of onboard PK memory data, as appropriate
- Check of motor operation
- Expert reassembly
- Leak testing to factory specifications
- Speed and operational testing to the same stringent standards as new pumps
- Return with a 12-month OEM warranty
- Items not covered in the Standard Scope of Work include base flange, vacuum enclosures, rotors, stator discs, stator rings, shaft, coil housing, attached accessories, and missing parts.
- Onboard, attached or provided frequency converters, power supplies, controllers and cables will be tested and quoted separate if service is required.