The PENNINGVAC PTR 90 N sensor combines the cold cathode ionization principle with the MEMS Pirani sensor. This allows for complete coverage of the measurement range from atmosphere down to 1 x 10-8 millibar by a single gauge. The compact design, wide measurement range and cost efficiency make this a very good gauge for a large range of applications such as:
- General vacuum base measurement
- Sputtering and coating systems
- Mass spectrometers
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Multipurpose pressure measurement and control up to the high vacuum range
- Scanning electron microscopes
- Process industry
Advantages of the PENNINGVAC PTR 90 N Sensor
- Enhanced reliability through automatically turning on the cold cathode by the MEMS-Pirani.
- Higher accuracy in the upper range by using the MEMS Pirani.
- Available with a display for pressure units, set point parameters, and operation status
- LED ring to indicate the status of the sensor
- Measurement signal insensitive to mounting orientation
- High reproducibility
- Ease of serviceability by modular design of the cold cathode
It is imperative that the PTR 90 N sensor is protected against contamination, radiation and other factors, so we highly recommend installing one of our baffles.
Intlvac offers two types of baffles:
A built-in version for con-flat connections is mounted in the PTR 90 N
The baffle for the ISO-KF connections is integrated into a centering ring.