The long-standing experience of Leybold Vacuum in the area of vacuum engineering is reflected in the selection and the design of the valves and vacuum protection components for a wide variety of applications. The range of products is such that a reliable solution can be offered for every vacuum engineering application. Many years of service and the reliability of the valves is ensured by design.
The range of Leybold Vacuum valves comprises:
- Small Valves of the "micro" Range - Right Angle, Straight-Through, Bellows-Sealed, with manual, pneumatic, electropneumatic and electromagnetic drives (DN 10 ISO-KF, 1/4" tube and 6mm tube adaptors available with each micro valve)
- Right-angle and Straight-Through Valves with DN 16 to 40 ISO-KF flanges, Bellows-Sealed, with manual, pneumatic, electropneumatic and electromagnetic drives
- Right-Angle Valves with DN 63 to 250 ISO-K flanges with handwheel or electropneumatic drives, bellows-sealed
- Specialty Valves with ISO-KF/ISO-K/CF flanges, such as vacuum safety valves, venting valves, power failure venting valves, vacuum locks, sealing valves, variable leak valves, and ball valves
- Gate valves from a nominal width of DN 16 to 250 with various flange types
It is our aim to meet customer requirements by offering a wide range of components available with different driving systems. If you are interested in vacuum valves, complete the Contact Us form and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
SHOP FOR VALVES