Intlvac is pleased to announce that we are now the new VAT Vacuum Valve representatives for Canada. We invite you to contact us for any VAT Vacuum Valve sales or service questions.
VAT is a worldwide leader in high-performance, high-end vacuum valve technology headquartered in Switzerland with a global manufacturing footprint. VAT’s products and services can be found in semiconductor, display and solar panel manufacturing as well as in a wide range of industry and research applications.
Learn more about VAT Vacuum Valves and the wide array of valves they provide. Call Intlvac at (800) 959-5517 with inquiries.
Before and after installing the VAT pendulum valve on Intlvac's latest NANOCHROME IV Thin Film Deposition with Electron Beam Evaporation System.
The long-standing experience of Leybold Vacuum in the area of vacuum engineering is reflected in the selection and the design of the valves and vacuum protection components for a wide variety of applications. The range of products is such that a reliable solution can be offered for every vacuum engineering application. Many years of service and the reliability of the valves is ensured by design.
The range of Leybold Vacuum valves comprises:
- Small Valves of the "micro" Range - Right Angle, Straight-Through, Bellows-Sealed, with manual, pneumatic, electropneumatic and electromagnetic drives (DN 10 ISO-KF, 1/4" tube and 6mm tube adaptors available with each micro valve)
- Right-angle and Straight-Through Valves with DN 16 to 40 ISO-KF flanges, Bellows-Sealed, with manual, pneumatic, electropneumatic and electromagnetic drives
- Right-Angle Valves with DN 63 to 250 ISO-K flanges with handwheel or electropneumatic drives, bellows-sealed
- Specialty Valves with ISO-KF/ISO-K/CF flanges, such as vacuum safety valves, venting valves, power failure venting valves, vacuum locks, sealing valves, variable leak valves, and ball valves
- Gate valves from a nominal width of DN 16 to 250 with various flange types
It is our aim to meet customer requirements by offering a wide range of components available with different driving systems. If you are interested in vacuum valves, complete the Contact Us form and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
SHOP FOR VALVES
Visit our vacuum pump blog and news page to reinforce your understanding of vacuum service and how to choose the right vacuum for you.
247 Armstrong Avenue, Unit 6, Halton Hills, Ontario L7G 4X6
(905) 873-0166 (800) 959-5517 firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to visit Intlvac Thin Film Systems website
Subscribe to receive the latest vacuum pump promotions and discounts exclusive to subscribers.